Damji Shamji Co. Sq., Ghatkopar (E)
+91 9833729643
What are you looking for?
We do realise that the entire concept of digital marketing can be a real headache. In times like these, we promise to be your Crocin (pun intended).
Read More
Digital Agency
Social Media Marketing
Search Engine Optimization
Website Development
Corprate Photo/Video Shoot
Digital PR
Theme Design
Great product, easy to edit, high quality, and awesome features. I'm very satisfied about this theme.
The work we do willingly

What we provide.

Finally, it all comes down to people. Creating a winning team and self-sustaining culture takes difficult work, and there is no substitute for it.

This Website thing is totally new to me, how does it help a individual?
Well a website acts like your online visiting card , your identity on the online platform is what it portrays.
How much does a website cost?
Many factors are taken into consideration before developing a website. The two major factors are development and design itself . Every person has its own taste and idea for his/her website. Be it interactive , informative , functional and many more . You give us a quick call on either 9833729643/ 9967177899 ,we would like to understand your perspective on factors like a static website ,dynamic , eCommerce website. On the following basis would your website would cost you.
How long does it take to build a site?
Once we have all the content (text and images), it should take 3-6 weeks for us to design and build a typical, small scale website of 8-10 pages. The most time consuming phase of any web project is collecting and writing the content.
Why should we consider SPOILEDIDEAS for developing our website?
Being a team of young engineering enthusiast , we started our company in the year 2013 without any major finance backing . Though having the right skills , design minds and only intention to scale higher all in the same place helped us accomplish some great results for our website clients. Having said about great results we proudly say our work has made us stand and grow as a best trusted team in web space.
How does the development process work?
There are nine steps in our development process:
Discovery – If the project is a rebuild, we review your current content and make further recommendations for improvements. If it’s a new site, we start by discussing the subjects and functionality you envisage for your site and develop an outline for you.
Content – You compile all the content for the website, including all text and images.
Preliminary Design – We create a home page concept including colors, fonts, image style and layout.
Organization – When we have received all content in its final version, we review it to determine the best way to organize the information. The structure of the site is based on this organizational scheme and must be approved by you.
Design Revision – After reviewing the initial design, you have the opportunity to request changes.
Implementation – Once we’ve received your approval on the design, we move on to implementation. This is where the approved design becomes concrete and where we add site-specific features.
Page Content – When we have all the content that will be included on the site and an approved design, we will enter all the data.
Testing – We run through a final set of tests to be sure that everything is functional. You have an opportunity at this time to test the site as well.
Launch – Once we have your final approval, we launch the site. The marks the end of the project.
What are your payment terms?
Generally we require a 50% deposit. The second 20% is due at 50% of work done and 20 % after 90% work completion and remaining 10% after final testing begins.
Are your sites mobile-friendly?
Yes. Every site we have built since 2013 has been mobile-friendly. The method we use to achieve this is known as responsive design, which ensures that the site works well on a wide variety of screen sizes, from smartphones and tablets through to small and large desktop monitors.
Will I be able to make changes to the site after it is completed?
Yes. We use html, php, WordPress or more other platform to build our sites and this powerful content management system allows those with strong computer skills to make many changes to the site themselves.
Theme Design
Great product, easy to edit, high quality, and awesome features. I'm very satisfied about this theme.

Still have questions?

Let us know you to agree to cookies.
We use cookies to provide you the best online experience. Please let us know if you agree with our Privacy policy.
Back Top

Content is protected. Right-click function is disabled.